Reusable Coffee Cups
As part of our Greener Guildford initiative, we have compiled a list of local coffee shops* below that accept reusable coffee cups and details of whether they provide an incentive for customers bringing their own cup along.
- Caffè Nero – Multiple Locations- 2 loyalty card stamps per coffee with a reusable cup
- Ceylon House of Coffee – 38 – 40 High Street-10% off when using a reusable cup
- Coffee Culture – 2 Angel Gate
- Costa Coffee –25p discount when using a reusable cup
- Esquires – 278 High Street
- Fresco Delikafessen – 1A Friary Street- 10% off when using your own cup
- Harris + Hoole -48 North Street
- Kallie’s Deli – 64 Chertsey Street
- Koja by Surrey Hills Coffee – 12 Jeffries Passage
- Krema – 4 Tunsgate
- Love Brownies – 7 Tunsgate- 10% off your single drinks order when you order with a reusable cup. This discount is not in conjunction with any other deals.
- Muffin Break – Unit 28 A The Friary Guildford
- Pret A Manger – 26 – 28 Swan Lane- 50p off when you use a reusable cup
- Starbucks -Multiple Locations –Save 25p with any reusable cup
- Sicool Food – The Shambles-Extra stamp on their loyalty card if someone uses their own cup
*All open for business at time of publication (12.03.21) unless otherwise stated.
For extra green credentials:
- Coffee Culture – Stopped using plastic cups in store for customers to have drinking water from and now provide glasses (which they wash and re-use).
- Koja by Surrey Hills Coffee – All their takeaway items (cups, napkins, spoons etc) are all plant based and commercially compostable!
If you’re worried about making the process covid secure, see the ‘how to’ video and infographic below:
You can download the below poster HERE:
If you’re a town centre coffee shop who accepts reusable cups and you’re not on the list email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.