The result of the election of a Member of Parliament for the Guildford Constituency has been declared.
Angela Joy Richardson (The Conservative Party Candidate) has been elected as the Member of Parliament for Guildford.
- Franklin, Zöe Louise (Liberal Democrat) = 22,980
- Milton, Anne Frances (Independent) = 4,356
- Morris John Hugh (The Peace Party – Non-violence, Justice, Environment) = 483
- Richardson, Angela Joy (The Conservative Party Candidate) = 26,317
- Rouse, Anne Catherine (Labour Party) = 4,515
- Overall turnout 75.65% (Postal vote turnout 87.01%) (Polling Station turnout 72.13%)
Please visit www.guildford.gov.uk/generalelection2019 for more information.