In line with the easing of government restrictions, ACM is pleased to announce the reopening of its campuses and a return to a FULL student experience from September.
From its three campuses in Surrey, London and Birmingham, ACM is a music industry educator that offers specialist programmes in Performance, Songwriting, Production, Business and more, taught by industry professionals from world-class facilities.
Courses are available at Diploma and Degree Levels, making ACM a great alternative choice to studying at a traditional College or University, and if you’re under 19, studying at ACM could be free.
In reopening its campuses, ACM students can once again look forward to;
● Attending gigs, performances, showcases and auditions
● Participating in masterclasses and workshops
● Collaborating and networking on-site with peers and industry professionals
● Performing and Recording in ACM’s state-of-the-art auditorium and studio spaces
● Events at ACM’s Metropolis Studios, where over 70% of this year’s BRITs winners
were recorded, mixed or mastered.
● Attending the largest industry events, both nationally and internationally
● A full uni experience, from freshers to graduation.
ACM helps students achieve their goals and ambitions, turning their creative industries ambitions into life-long careers. To take your next steps towards the creative industries education you deserve, then be sure to check out this showreel we’ve put together for you at: